“Every adult was once a a kid, but not all of them remeber this.” (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
The goal of the project is a complex advocacy support of Hungarian and Roma kids in Slovakia through their parents, mainly mothers and the most important adult.
The portal is targeted mainly for women having a child, providing them relevant, supportive informational knowledge based content about the topics for mothers, women in maternity leave and their situation on labor market and in overall life.
- Expert help from coach or lawyer
- Blog articles
- List of nurseries, kindergardens, schools, specialists, doctors and experts speaking Hungarian or Roma language
Later we plan:
- Programmes and workshops for children
- Educational activities and seminars
- Motivation of women on the maternity leave